I am an Operations Researcher, I solve problems.
Analytics enthusiast with a focus on Mathematical Optimization. Experience in Decision and Data Science for retail pricing and revenue management, energy and manufacturing.
Beyond work, I gave a few talks on Operations Research/Mathematical Optimization at various Data Science Meetups and workshops.
Feel free to reach out to me for networking or work-related inquiries via LinkedIn or mail at contact <at> andreataverna <dot> com.
Projects I worked on:
- large-scale Electricity market simulation (e.g. Europe) for Energy policy design
- multi-level optimal production planning at Pirelli Tires
- large-scale pricing optimization at Zalando SE (#1 fashion e-retailer in Europe)
- no-code price optimization at Priceloop GmbH
Areas of research/interest:
- cool problems in Operations Research (what “cool” means may vary depending on my whims)
- disrupting decision processes via playable AI models
- spreading the gospel of Operations Research and Hard Optimization
- interacting with Data Science/ML people
INFORMS member and Certified Analytics Professional (CAP).